How I'm using AI in November 2023
This article is part of a series titled How I Use AI. You can read the other items in there series here:
AI products/services that I used regularly (multiple times per week):
- GitHub Copilot ⭐: Copilot continues to be a valuable resource when coding.
- Chat GPT: I signed up for the paid version and spent a lot of time working with custom GPTs. Not sure that the service is worth the price, especially with rate limits, but I’m viewing it as professional development.
- Khanmigo 📈: I now work on a AI-product that is powered by Khanmigo daily.
AI Products/services that I used occasionally (once per week or less):
- Dall-E 📈: I played around with image generation in the context of custom GPTs.
- Warp: I probably use this feature once a week to help with a command that I know exists but can’t remember.
AI products/services that I have access to but did not use:
- Cursor 📉