Manage analysis paralysis while programming
Hey there! This article is being published a "work in progress," which means that it is not done. So take everything with a grain of salt.
I may or may not come back and finish this article. Regardless, I hope that it's helpful in its current state.
- Raypole, Crystal. (2020). How to Beat ‘Analysis Paralysis’ and Make All the Decisions. https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/analysis-paralysis
- Lengsdorf, Jason. (2020, July 17). Twitter. https://twitter.com/jlengstorf/status/1284111359303659521
- Adolos. (2020). Feeling unproductive? Maybe you should stop overthinking. https://adolos.substack.com/p/feeling-unproductive-maybe-you-should
- “if you’re a creator then you should be engaging in creative thinking on a regular basis. The more you do it, the better your brain becomes at thinking up ideas. This makes it easier for you to work on your projects because you won’t get stuck as often”
- “I’ve found that the best way to get into the habit of creative thinking is to engage in it daily”
- “engaging in multiple forms of creative thinking will also help you get through creative blocks”
- Groth, Aimee. (2013, February 12). SHERYL SANDBERG: Women Need To Get More Comfortable With Power. Business Insider. https://www.businessinsider.com/sheryl-sandberg-lean-in-2013-2
- “done is better than perfect”
To reference #
- Grant, Heidi. (2014, February 14). How to Make Yourself Work When You Just Don’t Want To. https://hbr.org/2014/02/how-to-make-yourself-work-when-you-just-dont-want-to